Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

IIRC, Hillary polled better vs Trump than she did vs ANY other GOP candidate in the top tier, and she was close to the margin of error with DJT. Sanders OTOH, blew out Trump on head to head polling. The DNC wanted their Hillary coronation.

Yeah, the Hillary-liberals and Trump-conservatives dynamics were exact opposites - DNC thought (hoped) Hillary would win, most liberal voters didn't. GOP thought (hoped) Trump wouldn't win, most conservative voters wanted and believed that he would.

Of the two, the DNC is clearly the most out of touch with the public.

The DNC is still in denial. The are blaming the FBI, Russia--pretty much doing anything except looking in the mirror. When Hillary got about 8 points ahead, and then pivoted to the right to try and make Georgia, Arizona and Texas "competitive" rather than campaigning in the rust belt and NC, it was over. Trump was all over NC.

rhfarmer said:
the rust belt
78,000 votes to flip Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania and the world would've looked so much brighter. Of all the political miscalculations in modern history, that's got to be one of the biggest ones.

True liberal believers from Cali and New York need to be hitching up their wagons and heading off to Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina. California wouldn't miss a few hundred thousand Democrats, neither would New York, but their votes would carry a ton of weight in those other states. Need to get it done within the next 18 months I would say, to insure residency status is established in time to get those primary votes in.

Marching and making signs is all well and good, but having the right voters in the right places would be much more productive.

I love pepperonis, but this is almost making me hate pepperonis (never, but close):

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like shit after drinking all night at my wine club. Had a great time! I learned I do like red wine a lot as evidenced by helping to destroy 2 1.5L bottles with two other people and that the hiring freeze by Trump impacts grad students in basically every way.

They have added a "beer tasting" night at my apartment complex. I'm a big fan of the monthly wine night but had a great time at the beer tasting night. I'm nowhere near as drunk as most wine nights but feeling good and buzzed. Good times.

I like to imagine CK86 two-fisting it in the corner of these apartment gatherings. He's clothed head to toe in Golden State gear and trying to sell the women mattresses they can test out together.

rome8180 said:
I like to imagine CK86 two-fisting it in the corner of these apartment gatherings. He's clothed head to toe in Golden State gear and trying to sell the women mattresses they can test out together.

Man I wish this was true, too funny!

First day of new medication led to me not sleeping at all. Going to be long ass day.

krsmith16 said:
Hosting one of those Dinner and a Murder things soon. Anyone done this before? I hate to buy the kit when I can get ideas elsewhere for free. It's the reason this board exists.

Or maybe Rome can construct a narrative for me.

Hey, how did this turn out?

ZackM said:
krsmith16 said:
Hosting one of those Dinner and a Murder things soon. Anyone done this before? I hate to buy the kit when I can get ideas elsewhere for free. It's the reason this board exists.

Or maybe Rome can construct a narrative for me.

Hey, how did this turn out?
RIP krs.

physicsfactor said:
TIL that I have a coworker named Kim Davis. That's a bummer of a name to have now.

Does she hate the gays?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom