Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/l ... 13204.html

The cluster of snakes appears to be a “mating ball.” That’s where a bunch of male snakes swarms over a female that has let off a scent to attract them after emerging from winter hibernation, according to Live Science.com. Each male tries his best to win the female’s affections over the other males.

Snakakke

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a former coworker as a friend on Facebook. She's a nice enough lady but she's an ultra conservative Trumpian. I enjoy reading the comments of her posts just so I can report them to facebook in hopes of their accounts getting deactivated. Sure, they'll create a new one but just the possibility of their account getting deactivated is fun enough.

On the right you have Trump supporters and on the left you have that. They cause each other.

Who comes up with these ads? The symbol is a breast pump.

Another article on this shit. About 10 years ago or so, competitive clogging (that Irish-y floor stomping, hoedown dance crap) was a big thing for parents to drag their kids around the country doing. I thought clogging was the worst, then I learned about this.

deepdarkblue said:
Another article on this shit. About 10 years ago or so, competitive clogging (that Irish-y floor stomping, hoedown dance crap) was a big thing for parents to drag their kids around the country doing. I thought clogging was the worst, then I learned about this.

LOL. I have never heard of this. I cannot afford actual horse riding lessons for my daughter, so this will have to do.

Duke alumni - when is your school going to start offering scholarships for hobby horsing?

torontoduke said:
deepdarkblue said:

LOL. I have never heard of this. I cannot afford actual horse riding lessons for my daughter, so this will have to do.

I would advise against it, since the next step would be this

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back