Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

You really need to go some place and try some on. And that way, you can look down at them on your feet and see if they're too pointy or if they make it look like you're wearing swim fins. Off the top of my head, Clark, Rockport, Dockers, Cole Haan all make some decent looking Oxfords that are comfortable and are reasonably priced. But if they don't fit, it doesn't matter what shoes you buy. Go try on shoes.

I wear Clark's Chukka boots all the time. They're amazingly comfortable and look great.

I agree on the Clarks suggestion. Their desert boots are pretty versatile and the bushacres are a nice cheaper alternative also made by Clarks. As far as boots, it all depends on what you're willing to spend. I have a pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots that I've had for years and love but was pretty lucky to buy those from a friend. A new pair will run you a few hundred bucks. For lower priced but still very good quality boots I'd look into Chippewa. You should be able to find something suitable for $120-$150 range.

Yeah, I am definitely going to try some on. This narrows it down a bit though. Clark's Desert Boots look nice, especially the "midnight suede" color.

Also, will probably check out Wolverine. They have a lot of reasonably priced stuff at Nordstrom Rack, and I like the look of their products in general.

You could also check out Red Wing's Iron Rangers but I prefer the 1000 Miles. The Wolverine's seem to have a much smaller toe box if that matters to you. Ebay will also have a ton of good deals if you don't mind buying pre-owned.

Yeah, I mean I wouldn't use it to buy a pair of worn out new balances but you can certainly find deals on new or lightly used shoes.

rome, as a retailer, I recommend that you try a bunch of stuff on, occupy a salesperson for at least an hour, then whip out your phone and shop for the pair you like online right in front of them.

I would never occupy a salesperson, period. I hate it when they even ask me if I need help. I would rather not find what I am looking for and leave than ever talk to a salesperson.

I will never be able to buy a car from a dealer or lot.

Fuck windstream internet. Supposed to install their shitty internet tomorrow but nope, they entered the fucking address wrong so won't have it installed now until 6/5/17. They didn't call to tell me this, I had to call them because I hadn't heard when my window was tomorrow. Fuck them. Can't install by myself because plugging the fucking router into the wall requires "professional installation". Diaf windstream, worse than comcast.

skins said:
You could also check out Red Wing's Iron Rangers but I prefer the 1000 Miles. The Wolverine's seem to have a much smaller toe box if that matters to you. Ebay will also have a ton of good deals if you don't mind buying pre-owned.

I'm team Iron Ranger here. STP has seconds for a significant discount that stacks with the 25% new subscriber coupon (I think they don't send it right away though). I ended up getting mine for like $160 shipped and love them.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/all/s~ ... ort=Newest

CK86 said:
Fuck windstream internet. Supposed to install their shitty internet tomorrow but nope, they entered the fucking address wrong so won't have it installed now until 6/5/17. They didn't call to tell me this, I had to call them because I hadn't heard when my window was tomorrow. Fuck them. Can't install by myself because plugging the fucking router into the wall requires "professional installation". Diaf windstream, worse than comcast.

Bitched on Facebook, didn't help me. Went to tell the apartment managers and they got met set up within 5 hours. Finally have internet again, thank god. Also fuck windstream except for the guy that helped me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom