Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

1. Original graph had a misspelled word - "nintey"

2. Wisconsinites' most misspelled word is..............Wisconsin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a cop definitely makes you appreciate going home safe every night. For the past 8 days I've had multiple calls for Guns/Knives being brandished at people. 4 fights the last 2 days. I'm ready for vacation next week.

uncy12 said:
Being a cop definitely makes you appreciate going home safe every night. For the past 8 days I've had multiple calls for Guns/Knives being brandished at people. 4 fights the last 2 days. I'm ready for vacation next week.

Domestics are the worst.
Drunk spouse one is pounding on drunk spouse two.
Drunk spouse two gets pissed off, calls 911.
Cops arrive and start to arrest drunk spouse one.
Drunk spouse two becomes irate, "WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING HIM???"
Drunk spouse two attacks arresting officer.

I think more than one cop has been killed or injured by the person who was originally the victim in a domestic situation. People are stupid. And dangerous.

Nightmare

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so maybe it's just late, and I'm getting delirious. But after initially being spooked by that I literally cannot stop laughing at it.

I am sure everyone's seen that shaved bear image that was floating around a while back. Much more horrifying.

It looks like they cut the head off of a Husky and stitched it onto the body of some other dog.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom