Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Had a pretty crazy last couple of days. I collapsed after a foot chase at work the other day, I lost a pulse and had to be shocked with an AED to be brought back. Definitely humbling. Have some things to figure out now

Causes of it are still unknown. Have to go for further tests. So far an EKG test and blood work hasn’t shown anything. This was on the 12th, been in doctors offices the past two days with more appointments tommorrow. I think I’ll be alright but definitely a very scary incident

This happened 2 days ago, we don't know why, you don't have a defibrillator and they let you out of the hospital?

Yeah, definitely scary. Even better was the doctors telling me we don’t know a cause but we don’t think you should be that concerned. I was like WTF I’m 23, have no known heath problems, I exercise regularly yet after a run I collapsed, stopped breathing and had to be shocked with an AED. Makes me wonder where some of these doctors get their degrees

Yeah, definitely scary. Even better was the doctors telling me we don’t know a cause but we don’t think you should be that concerned. I was like WTF I’m 23, have no known heath problems, I exercise regularly yet after a run I collapsed, stopped breathing and had to be shocked with an AED. Makes me wonder where some of these doctors get their degrees
As we’ve all long suspected, here’s confirmation that doctors don’t know shit. Right @aiw?

Hope things turn out alright for you, @uncy12. Guess we’ll allow you to linger around a little longer.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom