Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

NC schools are dumb that way. Our classes started at 7:15 everyday so I was usually up around 6

I was in a small rural Arkansas school district, so we didn't have to stagger start times like that. It was pretty much 8 am to 3 or 3:15ish pm for everyone which seems ideal to me. In high school, I had to be at the gym every morning for basketball practice at 6:15 am, and that sucked.

I have to ask... what’s the cleaning process like for that industry? How frequently do they retire dolls? Do they rent a doll out exclusively to a specific person (i.e. really just provide a discreet place to store and use the doll & access to cleaning services)?

All good questions. I offer no answers.

*that is my personal D-F tombstone quote: here lies torontoduke - "I offer no answers"

NYC's Village Voice paper is apparently no more. Shitty news, as it has been an institution and home to many great writers.

Maybe 'News Thread', but I felt more appropriate here:

Peterson saying in court documents that Wilfrid Laurier University’s contention he benefited from the controversy is like saying “those who survived the Holocaust should be grateful to their oppressors for teaching them survival skills.”

But he DOES benefit from controversy. Moreover, and more importantly, I don't know why he is compelled to compare his plight to genocide survivors. It is completely absurd. Fuck him.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...battle/ar-BBNcBX2?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout

I am so depressively drunk tonight. I am normally 100% ok being single but tonight am irrationally upset about this fact. I think I am just jealous at other people's perceived happiness at this wedding. Selfish asshole am I.

@CK86 I need to buy a bed, a queen. What's the best bang for the buck? Thinking under $500.

Anything from Denver Mattress company (got a store in Charlotte). You'll get way better bang for your buck. They also traditionally have a stupidly good return policy.

Even though Mattress Firm declared bankruptcy yesterday, don't buy anything from there. Their stuff is garbage unless it's the higher quality Serta or Simmons line. The stuff for $500 will be shit.

My water heater stopped working last night. Can't get replacement parts until tomorrow. Cold showers are the fucking worst.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom