Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

That was fun. I felt bad for Tyrion though. He was clearly embarrassed by the shittiness of the Lannisters.

That was fun. I felt bad for Tyrion though. He was clearly embarrassed by the shittiness of the Lannisters.

Wasn't that great? I look forward to watching a clean copy of it.
I'm sure the Dothraki guy telling Tyrion, "Lol, u guys suck" didn't make him feel any better. Also, dragons are the coolest.

I liked this season a lot, but apparently I'm the only one. That said, the first season was by far the best.

I also liked this season. I thought that David Thewlis was awesome/creepy.

I liked this season a lot, but apparently I'm the only one. That said, the first season was by far the best.

I also liked this season. I thought that David Thewlis was awesome/creepy.
It's growing on me. The problem I had was the first couple episodes being vastly different while I had waited too long to remember what was supposed to be going on.

Apparently, when my wife is done baking a cake, I will be watching Riverdale on Netflix, which is a dark, contemporary version of Archie and Veronica. Luke Perry is in it. I'm so excited...

Apparently, when my wife is done baking a cake, I will be watching Riverdale on Netflix, which is a dark, contemporary version of Archie and Veronica. Luke Perry is in it. I'm so excited...

Is your oven electric? Maybe go trip the breaker?

Reactions: aiw

Wasn't that great? I look forward to watching a clean copy of it.
I'm sure the Dothraki guy telling Tyrion, "Lol, u guys suck" didn't make him feel any better. Also, dragons are the coolest.

Holy shit balls that was fun. Might be my favorite episode with the Children of the Forest references and Arya's sparring with Brienne

Apparently, it's a CW show on Netflix and I think I'll stick my head in the over instead. This is awful.

Apparently, it's a CW show on Netflix and I think I'll stick my head in the over instead. This is awful.

I know what it is, I watched about 15 minutes of it when it first came out. I think when I was 14 I might have thought it was okay.

Finished 13 Reasons Why in 3 days. It is getting mixed reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed it, in a very depressing way.

I can't believe Netflix signed up for another season of it. Of all the shows, this is the one I would least expect a viable sequel to.

Just because something could make money doesn't mean it has to be made. Write another fucking show instead of extending one into a piece of crap.

Enjoyed the new Wet Hot American Summer, btw. Nothing will ever beat the first movie, but I thought this was better than First Day of Camp.

Enjoyed the new Wet Hot American Summer, btw. Nothing will ever beat the first movie, but I thought this was better than First Day of Camp.

I totally forgot it was coming out yesterday and when I saw it on Netflix my wife and I watched them all immediately. Great surprise. Agree with you on all counts.

Guys, be VERY careful on the internet this weekend. The new GOT episode leaked and people are purposely ruining the show for innocent people who haven't seen it yet. I walked into a thread on another forum without knowing the episode leaked and had two MAJOR details from the new episode totally spoiled for me.

Tread with caution friends.

I feel like I need to tell you not to open the spoiler tags we've used

Even if you already know every single thing that's going to happen, the episode is still amazing. I can't wait to watch it again. Several times.

Even if you already know every single thing that's going to happen, the episode is still amazing. I can't wait to watch it again. Several times.

The version I have is a little grainy at points so I'm hyped to see it HD on Sunday

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom