Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Sorry for jumping the gun, haha. Don't think I really spoiled anything. Just curious how that'll play out next season.

Fucking toenails. Fucking fuck.
So who is monitoring the cash in the walls now? Or is that going to be fair game next season?

Did she just leave a giant hole in the wall? She took a ton of money, too. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

I'm two episodes into The Leftovers, and I'm only continuing because everyone swears it gets much better. Mildly interesting at best so far, but I'm looking forward to later seasons.

It finds its footing in the second half of Season 1. Many seem to credit Mimi Leder's arrival as a co-executive producer as the point when the show turned a corner. Her first credit is Episode 7 of Season 1, so hang in there for a bit.

I'm two episodes into The Leftovers, and I'm only continuing because everyone swears it gets much better. Mildly interesting at best so far, but I'm looking forward to later seasons.

Do these leakers have all the episodes or just this upcoming one? It seems not as a big deal if it's just the next one from HBO's perspective

Do these leakers have all the episodes or just this upcoming one? It seems not as a big deal if it's just the next one from HBO's perspective

Remains to be seen, I guess.
The redditer who've seen this one are freaking out, they're saying the battle scene is the best to date.

Yes, it's the best battle scene in the show. Probably the best battle scene in any show, ever

Fargo anyone?

I like Fargo a lot, but that first season was so damned good, the subsequent seasons, imo, just aren't up to it. Still love it, but Season 1 set the bar pretty damn high. "Lester, is this really what you want?" is one of my all-time favorite top 10 scenes, period.

I watched this season just because Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Carrie Coon were on it.

I liked this season a lot, but apparently I'm the only one. That said, the first season was by far the best.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom