Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Is anyone still watching Barry? Shit is good, but dark as fuck.

I am pretty close to stopping with Westworld. I hope the final season of GoT is better than this.

Predictably bad reviews for the 2nd season of 13 Reasons Why.

I feel like S2 has been very good so far. It'll be hard to top S1 because we had no fucking clue what was going on and you can't duplicate that feeling but I've enjoyed S2 quite a bit.

That's great, there were rumors that it wouldn't be until November or December. I think BCS is one of the best five shows on TV.

The Expanse is so fucking good. I'm most of the way done with the 2nd season after rewatching the 1st. The 1st was good enough to keep watching, but this is truly excellent.

There are so many moments of utterly convincing science that the show places in the background. Never makes a big deal out of any of it. The story takes primacy -- and it's a good one. It's full of political machinations and moral philosophy and questions about our place in the universe. My biggest complaint with it is that some of the acting is subpar (the guy who plays Holden and the guy who plays Amos aren't very good). And the dialogue can be a little flat. But I keep saying to myself "hey, I've never seen that little detail in a sci-fi show, but that seems exactly right."

Last edited:
The Expanse is so fucking good. I'm most of the way done with the 2nd season after rewatching the 1st. The 1st was good enough to keep watching, but this is truly excellent.

There are so many moments of utterly convincing science that the show places in the background. Never makes a big deal out of any of it. The story takes primacy -- and it's a good one. It's full political machinations and moral philosophy and questions about our place in the universe. My biggest complaint with it is that some of the acting is subpar (the guy who plays Holden and the guy who plays Amos aren't very good). And the dialogue can be a little flat. But I keep saying to myself "hey, I've never seen that little detail in a sci-fi show, but that seems exactly right."

I'm nearly done with the first season and I'm loving it so far. It definitely keeps you hooked with all the story lines. I don't mind the guy who plays Amos too much, but I can't believe they didn't find a better actor for Holden. Some of his scenes make me cringe because of his performance.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom