Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The U

This is truly bizarro world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking awesome seeing the progress this program has made. Cutcliffe needs a statue ASAP. When he retires, the stadium needs to be renamed after him. Can't believe Ole Miss let him go, dude know how to win and especially identify quarterback talent. Never in a million years did I think Connette would be this good. Just remarkable.

LOL best time at the wade in my life

Just Incredible. I got to ring the victory bell so I win.

Miami LB #26 going to show up on the injury report? Shaq broke his ankles pretty badly on the 4th down TD run.

Topher said:

You were there? what section? We didn't go down on the field but it was a hell of a game to be at.

Thain said:
Topher said:

You were there? what section? We didn't go down on the field but it was a hell of a game to be at.

Section 19 or 20, about halfway down. It was sick but we had some annoying Miami kids behind us.

Topher said:
Thain said:
Topher said:

Section 19 or 20, about halfway down. It was sick but we had some annoying Miami kids behind us.

Right on. We were in section 24 and were lucky enough to not have any Miami fans around. That is probably a good thing too because the guy sitting behind us would have made any Miami fans life miserable.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom