Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

He won us the game. Grayson was a turnover shitshow. If he plays like this we win it all. His d has been solid in the zone throughout his shithead play. Don’t be a shithead Duval, that’s really all we need

Our offense was elite when we had Duval running point. Our defense is now elite with the zone. Obvious solution here.

Yeah. I'm still not sold, but holy cow was that a brilliant performance on both ends in the 2nd half.

This is the Trevon I thought we'd be getting. It took him 31 games but he may have just ARRIVED.

Yeah... I think Duval looked as good as he did in the second half because Carolina inexplicably started guarding him tight outside after her hit that three. Some teams won't bite for that.

Yeah... I think Duval looked as good as he did in the second half because Carolina inexplicably started guarding him tight outside after her hit that three. Some teams won't bite for that.

Maybe, but he still made great decisions the entire second half. Even when he wasn't in ball screens. late in the game he made a great pass to Trent Jr when UNC was scrambling trying to trap everything. Trent missed but he got it to him wide open. He also was trapped along the baseline and instead of freaking out made a great pass to an open Carter who nailed a 3 from the wing.

Even when he got into the lane from using the ball screen, he was flawless. He made every single right decision.

Even when he got into the lane from using the ball screen, he was flawless. He made every single right decision.

He really did. Played his best half of the year (second half vs. FSU was fantastic, too). But I'm just not sure he can make the same reads or passes up the same shots if guys aren't guarding him in his jock.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom