Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 1: NC Central

Seeing all these players with "NCCU" on their jerseys is weird. Makes me think they are all argumentative TDD posters.

Didn't know Duke changed to no-huddle.

Ah, there's that vintage Duke screen pass.

And Connette run up the middle.

"The most talented player Cutcliffe has ever had" misses a 38 yard field goal, Duke gets 0 points on their opening drive vs the NCCUs.

I can only follow online. Accurate to say that we'd probably be down by a TD at this point and staring at 0-1 if we were playing Richmond but we're grateful that Cut decided to open the year with a true cupcake?

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
"The most talented player Cutcliffe has ever had" misses a 38 yard field goal, Duke gets 0 points on their opening drive vs the NCCUs.

Like a great author, Martin is foreshadowing for his inevitable miss of a potential game winning FG against Wake, adding another chapter to the contributions of every other Duke kicker ever.

I don't think he actually ever caught that, but you should be docked 7 points for a play that derpy

I don't know the rules of this game, but he did take a couple steps while holding the ball.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom