Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

Supposedly he's been as good as anyone at the USA basketball minicamp. The 247 guys think he'll end up as the #1 player in the class. My outsized love for him is vindicated.

torontoduke said:
What is the 8 ball saying?
How I imagine torontoduke right now:
dave-Chappelle-Crackhead-act.jpg

This is it. The 2018 national championship is decided this weekend, by dunk contests and coaches acting like morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he's not even sure he'll visit UK, so the text underneath the picture is a little misleading. I assume he's there already if he is in fact visiting them.

Two things: (1) What a dick - imagine being in the student section and a 6'10" guy sets up right in front of you; (2) With that look, he is every bit the Duke lock that Tyus was.

VHAF8KD.jpg

Kentucky seems to be conceding Carter to Duke:

247 crystal ball is 100% Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. I just saw that Toronto was in the playoffs, but I don't have any idea what's happening with baseball. I didn't want to look like a total retard by asking, in case there was some obvious thing that had been talked about on this board in one of the threads I never read.

My Jays are getting it handed to them, which has put me in a bad mood.

Great news about Carter...this fellow sounds amazing. Seems to have a pretty diverse skill set at a really young age. More importantly (for him in the long run), academics seem to be a high priority.

From the review comments ("great instincts"..."solid footwork") and even the mixtapes it appears that WC has terrific fundamentals. That combined with his smarts and his physical attributes - pretty amazing.

You'll have to decide if he is "The D-F Jesus" or "The Unicorn".

He's basically Okafor with a little less finesse, but a much better motor, defense, and FT shooting.

Kind of, but not as mobile and athletic. More bullish. He reminds me most of Brand, actually.

rome8180 said:
He's basically Okafor with a little less finesse, but a much better motor, defense, and FT shooting.

So basically, he's much better?

If Okafor wasn't bailed about by Quinn, Stones and Winslow we would all feel the same way about Okafor as we do Parker.

Because he's a dominant center, and Okafor was a dominant center.

Like I said, he's more similar to Brand though. Except better at the FT line. I am on record as thinking he's basically the perfect player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom