Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

You could see his orange hair a mile a way. Went and sat with the crazies with a huge grin on his face.

bdotling said:
Had no idea he was there tonight
He loved it. Crazies chanted for him to come to Duke and he didn't stop smiling for a loooong time. They later got him to join them in the student section.

No idea who the white guy was with him, but he had the Crazies bring him over too.

rome8180 said:
StopThePumpFakesShav said:
He is #1 in the c/o 2017 right? If not, GTFO.

Believe some places have him #2 after Ayton.

Pull the scholly then. I can only get fully erect for an overall #1 these days. Less than that and i'm pushing rope. Anything outside the top 25 and it literally falls off.

DukeNukem05 said:
bdotling said:
Had no idea he was there tonight
He loved it. Crazies chanted for him to come to Duke and he didn't stop smiling for a loooong time. They later got him to join them in the student section.

No idea who the white guy was with him, but he had the Crazies bring him over too.

He's some kid who plays with Carter at Pace Academy. I assume he was just along for the ride. I do like that he included this with his youtube highlights video:

Published on Apr 14, 2015
Zack Kaminsky
Pace Academy (GA)
Class of 2016 SG/SF
6'6" 195 lbs.

GPA (100pt scale): 96
SAT (2400): 1990
ACT: 34

Cool, thanks for that. I was hoping someone would tell me without me having to look for it.

Justin Young ‎@JustinDYoung
Wendell Carter final line:

26 pts (10-12 FG, 1-1 from 3, 5-7), 14 rebounds, 12 blocks, 4 assists, 2 steals.

Remind me again of why this guy isn't thought of as a dominant defender like Bamba?

So Carter went 10-11 for 30 points and 20 rebounds, including 5 blocks and 3-3 from downtown.

Come on, DSon. This is the perfect player. He's an elite defender, but unlike Bamba he has advanced offensive skills...and not Okafor-style advanced offensive skills. Analytic-friendly advanced skills. K has shown he can highlight advanced offense. I have less faith in him to take a raw defensive prodigy and make him into something in one year.

Fortunately, we're getting both.

Basically we'll have the Kentucky 2015 front court of Towns and Cauley-Stein. Sounds good to me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom