Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

I know and I think Tre, Cam and RJ seem Mike high IQ players but who knows.

R.J has received probably the best coaching of any prospect in America. He's been coached at Montverde by Kevin Boyle, and on team Canada by Roy Rana- both are excellent coaches. Cam Reddish has received pretty poor coaching, and I have no idea what Zion received.

I wouldn't expect much from either Cam or Zion right away defensively in m2m, but, hopefully I'll be proven wrong. I think Tre and R.J will be good defenders.

R.J has received probably the best coaching of any prospect in America. He's been coached at Montverde by Kevin Boyle, and on team Canada by Roy Rana- both are excellent coaches. Cam Reddish has received pretty poor coaching, and I have no idea what Zion received.

I wouldn't expect much from either Cam or Zion right away defensively in m2m, but, hopefully I'll be proven wrong. I think Tre and R.J will be good defenders.

Curious as to why and how you think Reddish has received poor coaching?

Curious as to why and how you think Reddish has received poor coaching?

Lol. "wtbball21"

Are you a coach at Westtown, by chance?

(For the record, I have no idea if the Westtown coach is good or not)

Last edited:
IIRC it is a pretty widespread assumption through numerous insiders that the coaching at Westtown (?) is subpar and that the stars there- Reddish, Bamba, Rudolph weren't pushed.

Zion has improved his conditioning and looks "terrific", per Paul Biancardi.

DZK8zusU0AANpIY.jpg:large

The ball went into the basket, but his shot looks really awkward to me. Looks like he's trying to work on his mechanics or whatever, but there's something forced and unnatural about it.

Best case is the Carter/Bagley precedent. He takes like 60 threes or so all year and hits them at a good clip because they’re all wide open.

That shot looks terrible, honestly. The Sixers would force him to completely overhaul it and possibly ruin his career. Duke coaches will live with it and be fine, but having Rivers-like success from 3 with this kind of form would be a pleasant surprise.

That shot looks terrible, honestly. The Sixers would force him to completely overhaul it and possibly ruin his career. Duke coaches will live with it and be fine, but having Rivers-like success from 3 with this kind of form would be a pleasant surprise.

He barely even jumps. Concerning. Hopefully he just stays in the paint and wrecks shit.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom