Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Lots of good info on 247.

Allen. Duval. Trent. Bolden. Carter. Bagley.

Someone pinch me.

If would be nice if Marvin Bagley picks Duke but stays in his class, because I'd like him on the same team as this

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it should be mentioned, Duke offered 2019 Bryan Antoine earlier this week.

I love Antonie fwiw. Would be great to get both he and Lewis. Would be the best back court in CBB for one season. Kind of like Fox and Monk this past season. Different skill sets, same impact.

Yeah can you elaborate Topher? I read an article a couple of days ago and Lewis had some glowing things to say about Duke and Coach K.
Welcome to the board. Just a heads up, if you reply specifically to Topher (click reply in his post) it will quote his post and alert him that someone has quoted him. That will help with getting responses to specific posts.

Is this due to a lack of interest on the part of Duke or is it Lewis?

From what I've heard, Lewis isn't going to seriously consider Duke. That could change, of course, as 17 year old minds are want to do.

I'm bored, so here are some recruit videos:

Darius Garland

Darius Garland versus UNC's Coby White

Emmitt Williams, an angry and frightening man

Latest Duke offer, Bryan Antoine

Matthew Hurt, boring, goofy looking white kid who scores 47 points

Emmitt Williams reminds me a lot of Elton. More slender, but really long arms and ferocious. Not really explosive, just very fluid and strong like Brand.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom