Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Duke is rejecting kids with 4.0 GPAs and 1400 math+verbal SAT scores while giving Jack White a full ride.

They ask me for money several times a week to fund this practice.

After his 3, the crowd went into Seven Nation Army for the first time this year.

His 3 shot looks really good. I hope we can hang on to him for four years and find out if he's good at basketball.

aiw said:
After his 3, the crowd went into Seven Nation Army for the first time this year.
I laughed at how nuts the crowd and the bench went after he made that. I wondered if it irritated him like, "I'm not a fucking walk-on."

I'm sure he's such a novelty for the guys on the team that theu just can't help it. I have 2 Aussie business partners, and even when they insult me it seems fun.

deepdarkblue said:
His 3 shot looks really good. I hope we can hang on to him for four years and find out if he's good at basketball.

He seems to be money with that corner three in particular.

Or whatever the Australian slang equivalent is for "money."

Bees, of course.

Money-->honey-->bees.

aiw said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang_terms_for_money#Australia

The Australian section is The Most Worthy Rectangle.

Slang for 100 dollars includes '20 dollars'

There are perfect examples of ther rhyming slang I was trying to explain on there.

Example:, Pav (this derived from Pavarotti from the Three Tenors- hint: tenners
Ten dollar note=tenner=tenor=pavarotti=pav
Example: MacGyver
5 dollar note=fiver=MacGyver

rhfarmer said:
aiw said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang_terms_for_money#Australia

The Australian section is The Most Worthy Rectangle.

Slang for 100 dollars includes '20 dollars'

There are perfect examples of ther rhyming slang I was trying to explain on there.

Example:, Pav (this derived from Pavarotti from the Three Tenors- hint: tenners
Ten dollar note=tenner=tenor=pavarotti=pav
Example: MacGyver
5 dollar note=fiver=MacGyver
They do that in Scotland too. $5 = fiver = deep sea diver (pronounced dipsy dyva)

We need to start doing this on TDF. All thread topics need to be named with a rhyming convention.

Can probably make a Euro team roster this summer and could quit wasting his time in Durham.

Jack White is now 6'7 according to DukeMBB's Twitter account.

He also is noticeably bulkier.

Could he provide some decent minutes this year? His shot looked pretty good last year.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom