Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Yeah, I would suggest that we not overreact to Jack White's game.

It took White like 7 minutes tonight to surpass most of our expectations for his entire career. If he does nothing else at Duke, we will always have this game.

Reactions: TBC
AOC came in early and did something that pissed off K. K barked at him going into a timeout huddle, and I’m pretty sure we didn’t see AOC again until shithead time.

The Thunder From Down Under! After that performance and PT wiII he get any substantial minutes moving forward? I did Iike it when he hit his three and Coach K reached out to sIap hands and he just ran on by him

AOC came in early and did something that pissed off K. K barked at him going into a timeout huddle, and I’m pretty sure we didn’t see AOC again until shithead time.

This is true - I also think AOC is still sick, which limited his play.

That was fun and all, but let's not trick ourselves into believing it was anything other than a lightning strike. And a fair amount of his success came after ND had effectively given up.

Total rebounding rate still isn't as good as Bolden's this year

That was fun and all, but let's not trick ourselves into believing it was anything other than a lightning strike. And a fair amount of his success came after ND had effectively given up.
It's almost like you've never seen our bench play (that's almost technically true), but they aren't named the shitheads for nothing. Doesn't matter the opponent, they are usually awesome. Doesn't matter if ND had given up.

I love the way he pursues rebounds, especially on the defensive end. He also blocks out which is a rarity for a Duke player. If he could hit open 3s, he would be the perfect backup 3/4 the rest of his Duke career.

Farmer knew it all along

Also I feel like he is less stiff than before. It felt like he had bulked up too much and kinda was very robotic in his movement. Feels more fluid. That one dunk in the second half where he kept rising was pretty impressive and unexpected

Yeah he seems to be a really engaged, smart player, just not instinctual. You can see him thinking about each step on defense, like all the Plumlees on offense, and that’s mostly a good thing - many Duke players haven’t thought at all on defense in recent years. On offense, he understands his role, which is great. Needs to make the corner 3s with no one even considering defending him.

Really stoked at how well he finishes at the rim and rebounds.

He's going to be an important piece for us. He needs to be jacking up 1,000 corner 3s a day this summer.

In an alternate universe, Jack White goes to Saint Mary's and is a leader on a team that wins 30 games when he's a senior.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom