Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Virginia has won the ACC or a share or the ACC in 5 of the last 8 seasons. They've outperformed preseason expectations in 12 of Bennett's 13 seasons. I don't think either will be happening this year. They were picked 4th in the ACC.

So sad.

"I thought my team was the aggressor from the start. We didn't give Kentucky any time to prepare, much like a tornado with an unexpectedly wide radius that touches down for an unexpectedly long amount of time and moves through several states, killing upwards of 70 people." - Mike Brey, probably

"I thought my team was the aggressor from the start. We didn't give Kentucky any time to prepare, much like a tornado with an unexpectedly wide radius that touches down for an unexpectedly long amount of time and moves through several states, killing upwards of 70 people." - Mike Brey, probably

"We went through them like a tornado through a trailer park" needs to work its way in there somewhere.

Rupp Rafters is a great read right now

I only read thread titles. You have to love a board that supports users' freedom of speech to the point that they allow this many different threads that say the same thing. They couldn't do this in China!

Does Cal Know How to Use Google?
Can we fire Cal now?
Do You Support Cal?
Outcoached
Time to Can Cal
Cal Should Be Fired on the Spot
Please Fire Cal now!!!!!
Cal is completely washed
Cal 1-7
Guys, it's time to move on
We have no COACH, therefore no TEAM
LIFETIME CONTRACT