Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Hadn't checked in on Notre Dame's actual play until tonight (they lost their ACC opener to BC by double-figures).

Prentiss Hubb, their leading returing scorer who should have been their upperclassman point guard leader, is having an awful start to the year (can we still call this a Moops?) He came into tonight's game averaging 6 points a game on 22/14/59 splits, and it looks like he's lost his starting spot for now.

Was watching Ole Miss and Jaemyn Brakefield beat Memphis 67-63. I didn't realize Larry Brown was helping coach Memphis Basketball. More reason to hate them.

Was watching Ole Miss and Jaemyn Brakefield beat Memphis 67-63. I didn't realize Larry Brown was helping coach Memphis Basketball. More reason to hate them.

Helping them suck. He and Rasheed Wallace are basically helping them suck.

Announcers: Texas Southern really showed the college basketball world the blueprint for beating Florida.

K: Fuck that.

UVA and FSU both, so far, seem far far below the bars they've established over the past 7 years or so.

Virginia has won the ACC or a share or the ACC in 5 of the last 8 seasons. They've outperformed preseason expectations in 12 of Bennett's 13 seasons. I don't think either will be happening this year. They were picked 4th in the ACC.

On a semi-related note, I heard those tidbits in a podcast where I also learned that Boeheim has finished 6th or lower in the ACC in 7 consecutive seasons. His team is 5-4 right now. I really think he's only coaching because he wants to break K's record. And he has a chance at it too, assuming he can coach 6 more seasons. That would make him 83.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom