Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Durham, Fuck Yeah

Can you get multiple meats if you order tacos at Nanatacos? I think we might try to grab a later dinner there but I want to try the chicken, beef, and pork.

Yes. The chorizo is great. Usually go hog jowl, pork butt and chorizo.

Oh, the Big Daddy burrito is unbelievable.

They have a three taco option. I normally get that. I usually go with the pork butt, garlic beef, and lamb.

thewiseben said:
Southpoint creeps me the fuck out. I love my overpriced items as much as the next person, but man... there's just something uncomfortable for me in being there.

All malls creep me the fuck out. But Southpoint is the yuppie version...And yuppies also creep me the fuck out.

Had Nanataco tonight and it was one of the better taco options in Durham, IMO. The chili rubbed pork butt was my favorite, but the house made chorizo and rotisserie style chicken tacos were also very good. After enjoying a couple of house margaritas, we capped the night off with a spicy mexican chocolate shake and roasted plantain shake, as well.

Is the Thai Cafe across the street from Nanatacos the one mentioned in the first post?

Yes. I am not the biggest fan, but I've been spoiled with some amazing Thai food in recent years. Durham is not that great for Asian food though (imo), so it may be the best.

I also like Tandoor on Franklin St., before you get into the main part of Ch Hill.

Went to a cheese making class at Bull City Farms in Rougemont. Interesting and tasted great. Now the next time TDD gets into a cheese making debate, I will bring the heat.

I ate some dried gouda snack I bought at Starbucks today. Does that count?

Your girlfriend lives in Farmville? (that's my way of making sure your girlfriend is not a 60 year old woman or a married lady).

The only younger, non-attached person was from Farmville.

Someone committed suicide yesterday jumping off the roof of The Durham.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom