Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7-man rotation vs. Louisville:

PG Proctor / Roach
SG Roach / McCain
SF McCain / Power
PF Mitchell / Stewart
C Young / Stewart

Yeah it’s tough to come to grips with Proctor’s closest mental makeup comp being Ben Simmons, especially after the preseason expectations that he would own games. But we have NBA Ben Simmons as our point guard. It sucks.

McCain just needs to have the ball in the clutch. Anything else is dumb.

I'm also ok with Roach in such circumstances
Except for today.

ACL would mean he’s probably back next season.

Proctor
Foster
Flagg
Mitchell
Filipowski

A silver lining I guess. I’d rather have Filipowski at center and minimized in the offense, with Flagg taking 35% usage, rather than Ndongba getting real minutes. Maluach definitely going to Kansas if it’s an ACL for Flip, though. So I think the court storm ended Duke’s season and prevented Maluach next season.

I have a hard time believing Flip's out for the season from some normie-sized person running into him but if he is, that is the absolute end of court storming and I don't think that's hyerbolic after now two marquee cbb players have gotten decked.

I just want it to be competitive. Like you guys have said, pretty good team playing for its tournament berth in front of its best crowd in several seasons. That’s a recipe for a blowout, so I’ll be impressed if Duke hangs in and loses a close one. Something like the 2010 team’s loss at Maryland is fine.
Checked the final score a few minutes ago and was pretty pleased with the game. Then I came here and read about the court storm injury. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I just want it to be competitive. Like you guys have said, pretty good team playing for its tournament berth in front of its best crowd in several seasons. That’s a recipe for a blowout, so I’ll be impressed if Duke hangs in and loses a close one. Something like the 2010 team’s loss at Maryland is fine.
Checked the final score a few minutes ago and was pretty pleased with the game. Then I came here and read about the court storm injury. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Well, if roach doesn’t devolve into freshman roach in the last 2 minutes, we probably win

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom