Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The college athlete who could actually prompt change is Quinn Ewers next season. Texas is fairly likely to be field stormed if they lose a road game in the SEC, people care about football, Ewers is a top 3 QB prospect on a national title contender, and he’s a white guy (most Americans feel something if he’s hurt).

Dr. Chao on Twitter thought it could be a hyperextension. I think it’s something but it’s hopefully like a one week thing.

I don’t have a problem with our head coach and star player faking an injury, of course. Not sure that even needs to be said. But I do wish that if it happens, it is in service of an important cause, like getting out of the ACC.

I can see it now. The ACC shall come out and admit that court storming is unacceptable. And then do absolutely nothing to stop it.

I think court-storming should stay for the essence of the college game but everyone who does it should have to roll out there in a wheelchair like that NC State kid 10 years ago.

Reactions: aiw
Am I the only one who thinks Filipowski tripped and pushed the fan? Watch overhead video and check out the right leg movement and both arms of Flip. Just sayin".......

Flip should have punched the guy right in the face.

Am I the only one who thinks Filipowski tripped and pushed the fan? Watch overhead video and check out the right leg movement and both arms of Flip. Just sayin".......
You're not the only one. Guy turns towards him and raises his arm. Got less than he deserved.

You're not the only one. Guy turns towards him and raises his arm. Got less than he deserved.
And Flip ends up with MORE than he deserved....Lose/Lose.

Interesting that your only four posts on this board are some conspiracy-theory bullshit about how Flip tripped a fan. I'm thinking you're not a Duke fan at all, which is fine, but don't present yourself as one.

None of this is on Flip.
Not true....None is too exclusive a term....if he gets off the court like the rest of the Dukies, he likely isn't hurt. Watch McCain's exit further down the court.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom