Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting that your only four posts on this board are some conspiracy-theory bullshit about how Flip tripped a fan. I'm thinking you're not a Duke fan at all, which is fine, but don't present yourself as one.
Yup, but a rare one....OBJECTIVE!
Finally! This board is in dire need of people willing to tell it how it is.

What deranged person is still interested in discussing this? It can really only be Wake fans who are still trying to avoid coming to terms with their university being so bad at following reasonable court storm protocols that a fun thing about college sports will likely come to an end for everyone now.

Right before Flip gets hurt, some kid runs in front of him and goes flying. It's pretty funny, actually.
Tripped by Flip! ....watch the right leg.
wow, you bring up some really cogent points here. And doesn’t this all dovetail with what one might call ‘gay dookie theory’? I’d love to subscribe to your newsletter, Duke fan

Last edited:
I'll give him an extra star for not spelling it "Dookies." Admirable restraint.

ETA: although for future reference, most Duke fans I know would just say "the players" or "our guys" or something.
No restraint needed....simply honest opinion/unbiased statement from a Duke fan

ETA: although for future reference, most Duke fans I know would just say "the players" or "our guys" or something.
Any thoughts on Grayson Allen?

Any thoughts on Grayson Allen?
Sure, best all-around skills/talented guard to attend Duke in recent years....but came with an attitude and chip on his shoulder!

Like I said, the use of the phrase "Dukies" is a dead giveaway that you're full of shit. Btw, noted Carolina alum Brendan Marks doesn't seem to feel it was Flip's fault. Neither does Fran Fraschilla. In fact, Fraschilla said you need to have your head examined if you think that. Is he a Duke homer?

Like I said, the use of the phrase "Dukies" is a dead giveaway that you're full of shit. Btw, noted Carolina alum Brendan Marks doesn't seem to feel it was Flip's fault. Neither does Fran Fraschilla. In fact, Fraschilla said you need to have your head examined if you think that. Is he a Duke homer?
Never said it was ALL Flip's fault....plenty of blame to go around. But if you stick your leg out to trip someone, you might get more than you bargained for! Looks like Flip had to have his leg examined.

Never said it was ALL Flip's fault....plenty of blame to go around. But if you stick your leg out to trip someone, you might get more than you bargained for! Looks like Flip had to have his leg examined.
I think sticking his leg out was part of the action known as "walking."

I think sticking his leg out was part of the action known as "walking."
This is where I'm at too. Dude is 7 feet tall, walking takes up space for these mutants.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom