Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] North Carolina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck this game and fuck this sport. I have a bunch of extra time off starting today. I can't enjoy it because of this dumb game we may lose.

Is Evans going to be there? I'd like to see some live interaction between him and any UNC people there. If he does go, can he sit behind their bench?
I'd pay a decent amount of money for him to watch this game with me. I can't think of another person on the planet who wouldn't be a net negative to my miserable experience, but I feel like he would be a helpful presence.

Can't wait for the summer. If only the longest stretch without basketball didn't happen in the hottest, most physically miserable time of the year, that would be even better. I even have time off work to enjoy my basketball-free existence during the summer.

Still don’t see why we’re such favorites, even at home.
Because we're better in every metric. And we've been significantly better over the last five weeks.
Just envisioning RJ shitting down our throats with another Bacot “too small” celebration. Tell me I’m wrong.
I can't predict the future. That could easily happen.

But your "envisioning" is driven purely by pessimism and not anything rational. The Vegas odds are more likely to reflect reality.

Fuck this game and fuck this sport. I have a bunch of extra time off starting today. I can't enjoy it because of this dumb game we may lose.
Decided to go to the Florida v. Calgary hockey game to avoid the inevitable letdown. Hopefully it ends in a shootout so we don't make it back in time for the second half.

I’m most likely avoiding spoilers and watching this while high at around 9pm. Nothing is bad while high and eating an entire family size bag of pizza rolls. Problem is every single thing I do on my phone will lead to spoilers.
This is why I turn off my phone, close this site, and close all social media. I watch YouTube videos on my laptop, listen to podcasts, or do some busywork around the house for around three hours. Yes, I know a game doesn't last three hours, but I have to allow for the possibility of triple overtime.

We really need to lease shouldiwatchthedukegame.com or something and give everyone the login creds to update after each game.
Each user could input his or her own parameters for each game, and the site would dynamically tell the user if the game is watchable. Some idiots here might want to watch Duke beat BC at home by 4.

Would be cool to use first half and second half scores and have the site let you know if you should only watch one particular half or both.

Never played around with any web scraping, but this is a fun idea.

I just followed a YouTube video on how to make fried tofu in an air fryer. There's no possible way this game could be worse than that.

Also, everyone on YouTube who said these are delicious is a fucking liar.

We really need to lease shouldiwatchthedukegame.com or something and give everyone the login creds to update after each game.
Each user could input his or her own parameters for each game, and the site would dynamically tell the user if the game is watchable. Some idiots here might want to watch Duke beat BC at home by 4.

Would be cool to use first half and second half scores and have the site let you know if you should only watch one particular half or both.

Never played around with any web scraping, but this is a fun idea.
We get it, you're a developer now.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom