Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Miami

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team only good at home and whitehead not around. Nobody should be 1 and done smh

We need the absolute best guard in the portal after this season. McCain and Foster aren’t doing any better than what we’ve got out there now

Thankfully the Boozer twins are here to witness this

Proctor is 1-5 from the field with 1 assist and 5 turnovers.

Only 5 TOs is actually impressive considering how terrible his passing has been all night, he's not even getting close to the target with some of the passes he's flinging all over the court

Honestly if this group goes 1-and-d, we should just forget about recruiting too recruit and just use the portal to build teams and supplement with top 50-100 players

this has to be our biggest home-road gulf in a while. we could well go undefeated at home and 2-8 or 3-7 on the road

LastHearth said:
Honestly if this group goes 1-and-d, we should just forget about recruiting top recruits and just use the portal to build teams and supplement with top 50-100 players
Mitchell and Proctor have to be back, they just have to. I’d like to get Flip too but I’d be surprised based on the chatter. Whitehead and Lively are gone

It’s weird how we were looking at Roach or Caleb Love and both just had well below average careers as playmakers and shooters

I think Flip is the most visibly hungover. Like even his skin tone looks different.

dukebluedevils05 said:
We need the absolute best guard in the portal after this season. McCain and Foster aren’t doing any better than what we’ve got out there now
Yeah and if we have to lose Blakes to do it so be it

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom