Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Miami

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah if Proctor goes pro, Scheyer needs to go after the absolute best PG in the portal. If one of Foster/McCain decides to get angry and go elsewhere who cares? There isn't a Kyrie/Tyus level talent in next year's class, so they can go fuck themselves if they think they should keep Scheyer from going after a proven impact player

DurhamSon said:
dukebluedevils05 said:
We need the absolute best guard in the portal after this season. McCain and Foster aren’t doing any better than what we’ve got out there now
Yeah and if we have to lose Blakes to do it so be it
if that bald dipshit steve forbes can find elite guards in the portal two years running, surely we can, too

Yeah, agree. Feels like he was a long term asset earlier in the season but he’s looked like a JV player lately

Proctor isn’t going pro unless his mind is set on an overseas career. He already reclassed and isn’t sniffing any mocks right now. I would think he’s more likely to transfer versus just going pro

I expect him to be back, but if he still can’t shoot by next year, we’re in real trouble

He’s going to be under 27% from three tonight. That’s unplayable in the NBA and becoming so in college. Might very well get benched for McCain or Foster

Even flip should be back, he’s right now just an inefficient player putting up big counting numbers on a mediocre team that has no scorers

I'll say it again, nobody should be OAD. Where's the hoopers? Feel like Miami got a bunch of hoopers and we have none. Do we have any solid to great 1 on 1 players, just a pure bucket? I'm tired of seeing our players leave to go to the NBA and do nothing, tired of it

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom