Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Miami

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope this is how they play going forward. This type of balanced
offensive attack can win it all.

Is every coach 70 or older completely worthless? We might not see a coach as old as K was (68) win the title ever again

I was not expecting Young to be this effective against Miami. He's kicked ass tonight.

Stewart rebounding well tonight too, this is a great win to build off from.

Individual possession count for the top 6 on Duke ranged from 10 to 13.

Season averages coming in were around 17 for Filipowski, 13 for next highest.

Is two years of playing much better later in the season enough to constitute a pattern?

We've won 16 of the last 18 games. Not bad. The only drawback I see, if Scheyer's style truly is to slowly feel out his team, is the seeding disadvantage. Because the conference is so weak, we really handicap ourselves by not playing our best during the OOC part of the schedule.

We've won 16 of the last 18 games. Not bad. The only drawback I see, if Scheyer's style truly is to slowly feel out his team, is the seeding disadvantage. Because the conference is so weak, we really handicap ourselves by not playing our best during the OOC part of the schedule.

The early December swoon that stood in for the typical January one just killed us this year. Back to back Q3 losses to Arkansas/GT. The same week Elko left in the dead of night for A&M. Fuck it forever.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom