Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Miami

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will take up 17 at half over Miami any day of the week

Duke was dialed in for this one. It’s good to play at Miami in the middle of the week

Last year it was 48 hours after the UNC win and man, you could tell

It really is starting to look like Duke is the true class of the ACC this year

I say that solely to emphasize how disappointing the rest of the year is going to be

Goodbye to the days of Duke peaking in November, and hello to the days of Duke peaking in late February/early March

Good to know that every year, I can forego watching Duke basketball until after the Super Bowl, and then stop when the NCAA Tournament comes

DrKlahn said:
Goodbye to the days of Duke peaking in November, and hello to the days of Duke peaking in late February/early March
Yeah it’s pretty encouraging that so far under Scheyer, we’ve played our best down the stretch. The unfortunate thing is that with the ACC so weak nowadays, the early season struggles have hurt our seeding a lot

Great defensive recovery by Young to stop that fast break. Should've been an easy two for Miami.

This might be the best performance of the season given that it's on the road against a team that Duke's struggled with in recent years.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom