Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

Tre-AOC-Barrett-Cam-DeL

Those guys will see heavy, heavy minutes.

2018 was/is a weak class for big men. Need Javin & Vrank to step up in a BIG way next year.

I think Javin in the Amile/Battier defensive role next year is probably more devastating than Bolden in the Bolden defensive role, based on K's preferred scheme.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...it-cameron-reddish-cant-wait-to-be-in-cameron

But on the defensive end, there is still much to be desired.

Most of the game, Westtown played a 2-3 zone, putting Reddish on the outside down low with 6-foot-8 Indiana-bound classmate Jake Forrester manning the middle. If the ball swung to the side opposite Reddish, there was little movement from the soon-to-be Blue Devil. And if a Camden player drove down Reddish’s side, he barely left the ground—Reddish did not register a block all game despite being the second-tallest player on the floor.

Fits right in

Will save Coach K the 30-second conversation where he tells him not to play defense to avoid fouls.

Cam had 32 points, 5 boards, and 5 assists in Westtown's loss to Massanutten a few minutes ago.

He hit at least 3 highlight triples.

Last edited:
I had a chance to dissect Cam's film against Massanutten today. He was 8-8 on FT. 6-12 on 3 pointers. I feel like those two stats are the most important on offense.

He shot 54% (13-24) from 3 for Team USA. 83% (20-24) from the FT line.

He shot 37% (7-19) from 3 and 100% (11-11) from the FT line at Peach Jam.

Combine those and you get 47% (26-55) from 3 and 91% (39-43) from the FT line.

He seems to have really made a gigantic jump in efficiency. Could be one of the best shooters in America next year.

All I really care about is our defense next year. With a legitimate PG and multiple fearsome scorers, I predict that we will be better offensively in 2018-19 than we are this year, although I doubt we'll dominate the boards again. But the defense is a massive question mark.

The free throw rates indicate the 3pt rates are legitimate. Seems like he'll be the leading scorer next year.

Probably. If he shoots 45/40/90 next year, he's the NPOY, and Duke wins a title.

I think he can do it.

He's like a softer, more mellow T-Mac with a more feathery touch.

Very strange game tonight for Westtown. Cam sat most of the 1st half and only took 10 shots the entire game. Played 4 corners a lot. They won big- I guess they were working on something.

The important things: 2-2 FT, 2-5 on 3 pointers (one was blocked) Cam is going to absolutely fill it up. Had 3 steals tonight but he does not play good defense to my eye. Very lackadaisical. His personality sort of reminds me of Bolden. Almost the complete opposite of R.J. and Zion, emotionally. But he can absolutely shoot it.

I've gathered as much statistical data as I can find on Cam's senior year at Westtown so far:

Free throws: 88-98 (89.79%)

3 pointers: 45-95 (47.36%)

hot

Yeah, I mean it's ridiculous how good he is. Clearly the number 1 player in the country over Barrett at this point.

He shoots better than J.J. Redick ever did at Duke and he comes in a 6'8, Tracy McGrady-like package.

Senior year mix tape JUST released!

:smilingimp:

He may average 20+ ppg. The most skilled player in the country.

Right now he's the player I am most excited about next year. I think Tre Jones will be our rock, but Cam has the most potential of anyone.

I don’t even know who this guy is. The one guy I know is from Canada and another guy is Tyus’ brother who seems to have grown into his head recently.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom