Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2016-2017

dub_seahawks said:
I've seen a bunch of preseason rankings listing Seton Hall at the top.

Top of the honorable mentions.

Not really sure what the hate is for. Everything I said regarding my thinking of Seton Hall being really good was based on Whitehead returning, which I stated in my posts.

Slice Rohrssen, who I believe was "the guy" in terms of recruiting at St John's, is leaving. Something is up with this.

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/st-johns-and-slice-to-part-ways/182734524

St. John's and associate head coach Barry "Slice" Rohrssen are finalizing a buyout agreement and will soon part ways, multiple sources told SNY.tv.

After leaving John Calipari's staff at Kentucky to return to his native New York for the 2015-16 season, Rohrssen served under first year coach and close friend Chris Mullin when the Red Storm finished 8-24, 1-17 in the Big East. Rohrssen had several years left on his contract.

"He definitely will not be back at St. John's next year," one source said.

Both sides declined comment for this story.

1. The house that Klay Thompson built, not good.

2. BC really bringing that huge Boston market to the ACC. Maybe we can add Fordham for the NY market.

3. Johnny Dawkins.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sure this won't be a glorified informercial.

ESPN article has Calipari saying that coaches know what goes on at campus BUT anything that happens off campus is unknown. The bags of cash were exchanged off campus so therefore that fool is unaware of how his coaching career found success.

deepdarkblue said:
Slice Rohrssen, who I believe was "the guy" in terms of recruiting at St John's, is leaving. Something is up with this.

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/st-johns-and-slice-to-part-ways/182734524

St. John's and associate head coach Barry "Slice" Rohrssen are finalizing a buyout agreement and will soon part ways, multiple sources told SNY.tv.

After leaving John Calipari's staff at Kentucky to return to his native New York for the 2015-16 season, Rohrssen served under first year coach and close friend Chris Mullin when the Red Storm finished 8-24, 1-17 in the Big East. Rohrssen had several years left on his contract.

"He definitely will not be back at St. John's next year," one source said.

Both sides declined comment for this story.

I think Mullin will be fine without him. Not that it means anything, but Saint John's just added a 4* commitment in 2018 two days ago. Mullin will be able to handle himself. He'll get a little more leeway than most coaches would, and I think he'll eventually be able to turn St. John's into a consistent winning program.

This is as close as the NCAA gets to investigating Cal at UK:

I expect Dennis Smith and Markelle Fultz to put up the most impressive freshmen seasons next year. From all reports, both have been absolutely dominant this summer.

I see a pair of franchise altering lottery picks from the PG position in next year's NBA draft and one of them will probably become the 1st point guard taken #1 overall since Kyrie in 2011.

NC State and franchise altering lottery picks do not belong together. They've struggled getting top recruits drafted.

Draft Express has Markelle going #1 and Smith Jr. going #2.

You do not have to convince me of the black hole NC State is for athletes. I hate NC State as much as I hate UNC. I could probably be ok with State if it weren't for their entitled fans that think the ACC in it's entirety owes them some debt of gratitude. Also I hate Gottfried.

Thain said:
You do not have to convince me of the black hole NC State is for athletes. I hate NC State as much as I hate UNC. I could probably be ok with State if it weren't for their entitled fans that think the ACC in it's entirety owes them some debt of gratitude. Also I had Gottfried.

How was he?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom