Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2016-2017

Cuse will once again have more talent than just about every team in the ACC except Duke and UNC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of White - yes, he is. And what's he got under his shirt?

14102223_10154557327284456_7433792852887426765_n.jpg

GoDuke lists him at 6'10". He was only 6'8", according to 247Sports, when we signed him. Looks like he may have even grown more since the GoDuke measurements. Marques is listed at 6'11". Of course he is standing a bit behind Javin and leaning sideways a little.

Are we sure White isn't Canadian? Because that sure looks like a Canadian tan he's wearing.

bdotling said:
So many socks and sandals

Socks are fine with that kind of sandal. They're not ok with Jesus sandals.

DeLaurier is a lot more cut than I would have thought. Not many freshmen in recent memory came in with bodies like that.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
DeLaurier is a lot more cut than I would have thought. Not many freshmen in recent memory came in with bodies like that.

Based off physique comparison, do you expect another Semi? Can't believe you let that beast transfer. At least 2 championships missed as a result.

No more Greensboro site for the Tournament. They'll probably place Duke in Lexington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can they move it to New York? That would be awesome. Are UNC fans pissed? I'll bet they're pissed.

If UNC would have been in Dukes location in the first and second round anyway (fairly likely), this is a win for Duke to get out of state. If not, probably doesn't matter much either way.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom