Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Outside of the Champions Classic games, tonight has the best and most watchable game of the season to date. Wichita State plays Notre Dame in Maui (believe it is the finals of that tournament which otherwise had pretty garbage teams). Espn2.

Unfortunately there is a game before it tipping at 8 so assume this one doesn’t actually start until 10:30pm.

Fightin' Keatts's playing Arizona tough right now. Up 12-6 7 minutes in a playing really good D.

Go dub_pack!

Hopefully Keatts gets a really nice NBA offer sooner rather than later. He'll be a problem in the ACC.

Yeah he will be. He has a bunch of no name kids and Abu/Yurtseven looking really good. Imagine what he will do with 5 star talent he will eventually start landing.

Portland State next game after the PK thing is against Portland Bible Wildcats.

Portland State next game after the PK thing is against Portland Bible Wildcats.

Apparently we’re playing Portland State right after UNC plays Portland. Portland is far shittier than Portland State. Not sure how Portland Bible stacks up against either of those or how they would do in a matchup with Portland Torah.

Arizona going to take the gas pipe again.

UNC fans don't want Miller to succeed Roy anymore.

I know it doesn't compare, but I played in a game where due to injuries and ejections, I was one of 3 playing against a well stocked team...

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom