Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Back to the OAD change. If Silver (well, really K and Co.) decide to end the rule effective for the class of 2019, does that push Carey to reclass? I thought I'd heard that was a possibility before, and if K demonstrates his dominance over everything under the sky by letting Carey know prior to the official announcement, you'd think he'd sign.

Back to the OAD change. If Silver (well, really K and Co.) decide to end the rule effective for the class of 2019, does that push Carey to reclass? I thought I'd heard that was a possibility before, and if K demonstrates his dominance over everything under the sky by letting Carey know prior to the official announcement, you'd think he'd sign.

If the rule was nixed for the 2019 class there would be limited incentive for Carey or anyone else to reclassify to 2018. They’d be able to enter the draft at the same time as any 2018 freshman.

They could potentially boost their stock by playing in college and being seen by more scouts. It depends on how high their stock was in the first place, I suppose.

They also might prefer to play basketball in college as opposed to high school for that one year.

Carey looks pretty limited athletically to me. As his handler, I would advise him to stay in high school where he can dominate based on size.

If the rule was nixed for the 2019 class there would be limited incentive for Carey or anyone else to reclassify to 2018. They’d be able to enter the draft at the same time as any 2018 freshman.

Gah. Yeah, I wasn't really thinking that through very well. Stuck in the obsolete thinking that it was going to change to 2-3 and done.

I'm looking forward to the Trump versus Ball Texas Death Match in an upcoming episode of WWE Monday Night Raw.
I'm just a little confused on which one is supposed to be the heel and which one is the face.

We would be favorites over them anyway at home so it probably hurts because some of the other teams we will be competing with (eg UNC) now have a more winnable road game.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom