Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2023

Saw Duke's offensive line coach was apparently mentioned in this lawsuit. Gross.

Not a great look, but at least "Diaz's lawsuit also alleges that Adam Cushing, Northwestern's tight ends coach at the time, should have been aware of the hazing and mistreatment." isn't very damning.

Does anyone even care enough about a Duke football position coach for anything to happen here, barring anything more damning coming to light?

Does anyone even care enough about a Duke football position coach for anything to happen here, barring anything more damning coming to light?

I do and don't if that makes sense?

I do care about it from the personal standpoint in the sense of I hate hearing about shit like this being excused wherever it takes place. It's gross and should have no place anywhere but especially in college athletics.

I don't in the sense that there's not enough in that story to say this coach should be fired so I really don't care what they do if this is all the info they have. But if they get more info showing poor judgment, then I'd absolutely be okay with Elko making a move if he and the athletic department thought it was in the best interests of the program.

Duke moneyline has been incredibly profitable for me the last 14 games.

Sagarin has the next 3 lines as

Duke -43 vs. Lafayette
Duke -10 vs. Northwestern
Duke -12.5 at UConn

3-0 is probably the likeliest outcome but it’s not a given. Get through it and the main competition for Game Day during Duke vs. Notre Dame week will be USC at Colorado. The hope is Game Day goes to the Colorado game at Oregon the week before, so they won’t repeat with them. Or Oregon smokes them to take the shine off.

We will beat NW by a lot more than 10. They are atrocious this year, even worse than 2021/22. The UConn game scares me a little, can’t sleepwalk through that one.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom