Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2023

It’s a fair question. Wasted a good quarter in the concourse while that shit blew through. It’s beautiful now.

VT and Miami both jumping Duke in the pecking order despite having worse resumes is infuriating.

They won’t even tweet about Duke, out of shame. Whichever bowl got Duke would be known as the worst bowl.

I am so confused. I got on the plane back to Vegas and it said Duke was playing in the Gasparilla Bowl against UCF and now I'm back home and see they're playing Troy in the Birmingham Bowl??

I am so confused. I got on the plane back to Vegas and it said Duke was playing in the Gasparilla Bowl against UCF and now I'm back home and see they're playing Troy in the Birmingham Bowl??

They switched us and Georgia Tech to avoid a UCF rematch. Both options were awful. We got fucked.

Cignetti doesn’t mess around. He’s going to win a surprising amount of games at Indiana.

Should’ve been our hire. Guess we’re just too scarred from the late Cut experience for an older coach.

My guy Jamey Chadwell is who we should be after. He took Coastal Carolina to a bowl after turning that program around and had great success. Then he's turned Liberty around with an undefeated season. He is a proven winner.

I was hoping they'd keep Johns and as many of the offensive assistants as they could. I really thought they did well the last two seasons given the circumstances and for continuity purposes. At the same time, you want Diaz to build the staff he wants so I understand the why of making changes. Hope they're for the best.

Dunno why it said sensitive content. Cherry decommits tho.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom