Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2023

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but 4 more UConn games have been added to our future schedules.

Our 2025 schedule currently has us @ Illinois, UConn, and Tulane, with MTSU at home. I can’t see us playing only 5 home games, so I imagine the Tulane series will be bought out with an FCS opponent rounding out the schedule instead.

So, if we beat both Louisville and UNC, we can take a loss elsewhere (I don’t think we will) and still be a lock for Charlotte. Might still have a path even if we lose to one (a logjam of the three of us at 6-2, with the tiebreaker going to Duke based on SOS), but I wouldn’t want to bank on that.

Just a huge game in Kentucky this Saturday.

So, if we beat both Louisville and UNC, we can take a loss elsewhere (I don’t think we will) and still be a lock for Charlotte. Might still have a path even if we lose to one (a logjam of the three of us at 6-2, with the tiebreaker going to Duke based on SOS), but I wouldn’t want to bank on that.

Just a huge game in Kentucky this Saturday.

VT still only has one loss, we would need them to lose a game in this scenario.

Will probably happen, but another wrinkle in the mix

I think VT is going to have to fight for their lives just to get to 6 wins. Not worried about them winning out at all. If they somehow do, then Brent Pry will be a problem going forward.

If Drake Maye decides to inexplicably return next season, UNC should be in the playoffs.

Very ambitious including a few of those schools in ACC league play more than three years out

GOR is a problem no one has been able to solve yet. I don’t think the league will lose anybody until the early 2030s, no matter how much FSU kicks and screams.

We’re fucked. Riley has a toe injury apparently and will miss an extended period of time.

Glad we beat Wake, cuz we won't beat UNC and might not beat Pitt. 7-0 late 2nd Q against FSU

Glad we beat Wake, cuz we won't beat UNC and might not beat Pitt. 7-0 late 2nd Q against FSU

1-8 against Pitt since they joined the ACC, I badly want that game and am legitimately concerned we will lose it.

Should have been 14-0 Pitt, but on a long pass and catch, Pitt guy was facemasked (missed) running into the endzone and fumbled, recovered by FSU.

FSU is such a fraudulent team. We would have won in Tallahassee without the Leonard facemask.

So, who’s the next coach?

I would contact Jimbo Fisher. He doesn't need the money and he's one in five active coaches with a national title.

Nick Saban
Kirby Smart
Mack Brown
Dabo Swinney
Jimbo Fisher

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members