Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

Good data point for what top, long-tenured sportswriters make, who don’t do podcasts or TV. Lowe making $1M/yr seems reasonable.

Good data point for what top, long-tenured sportswriters make, who don’t do podcasts or TV. Lowe making $1M/yr seems reasonable.

Bill Simmons is worth $100 million last time I checked.

I have never heard of this guy and he's out here making 350K per annum for writing about sports.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

That’s obscene money for a soccer writer in America, even if he is top tier.

It appears that Wahl is mainly a soccer guy, so that makes sense.

Michael Bloomberg was fired by Salomon Brothers and started Bloomberg LP.

Wahl should use the firing as motivation and start his own company instead of whining about it on twitter dot com.

Just a sublime setting.

Sort of reminds one of the Champs-Elysees in the Fall with the chestnut trees.

Also makes it even more impossible for a top recruit to choose a lesser prestige hometown school over the big names with media exposure, especially Duke. Duke won't even need to pay recruits, whether it has been happening or not in the past; Duke players will make more money than any other school's players from these endorsements and opportunities.

The auction is currently up to $26,000 as of Saturday morning. (It's on Fanatics.com)

That is sadly cost prohibitive for me. :(

But maybe one of our high fliers here will win!

How can you not love Coach K?

AT NCSU announced just now-

BREAKING: Chancellor Woodson announces that fall semester will begin August 10, nine days earlier than originally scheduled and will end before Thanksgiving. There will be no fall break.

This means that the students can be on campus two full weeks ahead of schedule and believing their football team will be good this year:/

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom