Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Durham, Fuck Yeah

I ate at Elmo's Diner today and enjoyed it quite a bit. My girlfriend had biscuits and gravy which was good and I had pancakes with granola, cranberry, apples, oats and pecans. It was very good.

I also 'snuck in' to Cameron, but I don't even know if you could consider it sneaking in since the door was unlocked. Watched the women's volleyball team practice for like 5 minutes.

Did you go to the b-ball museum? That's always a treat for first timers.

I ate at Elmo's Diner today and enjoyed it quite a bit. My girlfriend had biscuits and gravy which was good and I had pancakes with granola, cranberry, apples, oats and pecans. It was very good.

I also 'snuck in' to Cameron, but I don't even know if you could consider it sneaking in since the door was unlocked. Watched the women's volleyball team practice for like 5 minutes.

Did you go to the b-ball museum? That's always a treat for first timers.

Yes, see my post in the "Duke Basketball 2018-2019" thread.

I think I'm heading to Bull City Brewery in a little bit, and then tomorrow I'm visiting Bojangles and somewhere nice for dinner, maybe a tapas place. Saturday will get brunch, go to the game and then get Cook Out afterwards. I'm just trying to hit a lot of the spots people seem to frequent.

I mean, if the cajun filet biscuit is too flavorful for you and Bojangles' hours are too convenient, Biscuitville is okay.

We actually ate at Burger Bach instead of Bull City.

I loved it- had the Queenstown Lamb Burger, was delicious.

We're pretty tired so we're going to just pack it in for the rest of the night, but tomorrow I think we're going to either Parker & Otis or maybe Hog Heaven for lunch. Saturday we're hitting nana's tacos before the game, not sure about dinner. I think we're going Mateo's for dinner tomorrow night.

I really wanted some Wimpy's but we'll save it for the next trip. Hard to get there with those hours when you're trying to visit so many places. We would've went there tomorrow but we just had burgers.

Last edited:
We're pretty tired so we're going to just pack it in for the rest of the night, but tomorrow I think we're going to either Parker & Otis or maybe Hog Heaven for lunch. Saturday we're hitting nana's tacos before the game, not sure about dinner. I think we're going Mateo's for dinner tomorrow night.

This is really excellent. Need to get on the reservation for Mateo, though you can eat at the bar. Parker and Otis pimento cheese sandwich or the peanut butter and bacon sandwich is great

Not visiting UNC today since it is pouring.We got a recommendation at the Duke team store right outside of Cameron to visit the Southpoint mall, so I think we will do that, eat lunch somewhere, and then stalk at Cameron trying to catch the team practice since it is the day before a game so I'm assuming they will be in Cameron and not the practice facility.

If there is a practice, you will not be able to see anything. They shut it down in the concourse.

This is really excellent. Need to get on the reservation for Mateo, though you can eat at the bar. Parker and Otis pimento cheese sandwich or the peanut butter and bacon sandwich is great

thx just set my reservation

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom