Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Duke Coaches

I know you didn't post that as a genuine piece of criticism, but just wanted to say I think Duke and K have handled this part of the transition about as well as you could ask. My only critique is that when he does show up, don't seat him in a place where he's on camera the entire night. I know it's awkward in Cameron and there aren't a lot of good options. How about right under the basket, to stare down FT shooters?

For those who watched, what were K’s reactions like during the game? Was he into it at all like a fan? I only saw the highlight of the Mitchell 3, and Mickie looked much more excited while K was pretty stoic.

For those who watched, what were K’s reactions like during the game? Was he into it at all like a fan? I only saw the highlight of the Mitchell 3, and Mickie looked much more excited while K was pretty stoic.

I didn't see the game, phys - just youtube recap. I can tell you on twitter and apparently other boards fans were getting on K for not being more demonstrative. So apparently he was pretty relaxed during the game.

I didn't see the game, phys - just youtube recap. I can tell you on twitter and apparently other boards fans were getting on K for not being more demonstrative. So apparently he was pretty relaxed during the game.

Only thing he can do. He starts getting demonstrative and the focus of the entire building shifts to him. He's not going to do that to Jon.

Still, his head and heart went 15 rounds I'm sure.

Now that he attended a game as a spectator/fan, it hit me a bit harder that he really has transitioned into a new role in his life. He really is getting older and goddamnit that day whenever it happens, hopefully not for a long time, is going to absolutely suck ass. For so long I never thought he was aging, but I saw it last night and it sucks. I hope he has an incredible retirement for a long time and is able to make the most of it with Mickie and his family.

I still remember how old he looked in our first round NCAAT game last year. That’s when it really hit me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom