Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

"And then it meant Allen taking a dive after shooting a 3-pointer and luring the officials into calling a three-shot foul on Levitch."

Levitch was being a little bitch as soon as he got in the game, where he intentionally wrapped Grayson up and tried to instigate something. No one mentioned that, though.

aiw said:
"And then it meant Allen taking a dive after shooting a 3-pointer and luring the officials into calling a three-shot foul on Levitch."

LOL. There was NOTHING controversial about that foul. Levitch lunged into Grayson

Does not have his usual lift which is why he is taking floaters in the lane. His charge call was nonsense.

Yeah, but, he brought all this on himself by befriending the sick girl in the first place. Selfish scum.

Tripping is just as bad as walking up to someone and punching them in the face, so I have read.

lol I saw that and reported it to Facebook as fake news just for the hell of it. I'm sure whoever reviews that will get a kick out of it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom