Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

This is what Grayson would be coming back to.

There are no NBA teams or fans in Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, etc. There are also no European pro teams or fans in those states.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allen has been moved to the 2018 mock draft, #26. That would be a nice outcome for him. He seems to be enjoying life now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of cool, he'd be the first four year player in Duke Forum history to have had a thread made about him starting during the recruitment process. And maybe the last four year player in the K era, assuming everyone else is OAD/TwAD, or transfers.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
Someone on TDD (accurately) pointed out that he looks like Joffrey from Game of Thrones. All indications are that he's a cocky SOB. I'm expecting him to get punched in the mouth by an opposing fan during the court rush when Duke loses its first conference game in 2015. Him and Cook in the same backcourt would be fun.

Very, very close.

DurhamSon said:
Kind of cool, he'd be the first four year player in Duke Forum history to have had a thread made about him starting during the recruitment process. And maybe the last four year player in the K era, assuming everyone else is OAD/TwAD, or transfers.

Matt Jones doesn't count?

Topher said:
DurhamSon said:

HIs thread wasn't started until he had already enrolled.

DurhamSon said:
Topher said:
DurhamSon said:

HIs thread wasn't started until he had already enrolled.

Did no one start a thread about Singler starting during his recruitment process? (actually not sure this board has been around that long, I just got here...)

Yeah, that predates this board. This board had a couple other incarnations, but it's officially been around since Oct. 7th, 2012.

rome8180 said:
Yeah, that predates this board. This board had a couple other incarnations, but it's officially been around since Oct. 7th, 2012.

Coincidentally, my wedding day

I want him back, I want him healthy.

One more run to secure a better draft position and a place in Duke's top 10 scoring list.

torontoduke said:
I want him back, I want him healthy.

One more run to secure a better draft position and a place in Duke's top 10 scoring list.

I concur. I am glad he seems to be embracing the role of villain with the "Don't Trip" hat.

Come back, score 15 a game, beat UNC twice, and hang a couple banners and maybe get your jersey retired.

I think he scores way more than 15 a game if he comes back.

If he doesn't come we're kind of fucked. We'll have three guards, two of whom are freshman, one of whom can't shoot, and one of whom is very overranked in my opinion. And that's IF we land Duval.

I can only assume if he goes we'd bring in some sort of grad transfer.

I also think Grayson averages more like 18-19 if he returns.

I am sure we would, or would try to. I am just not sure that player would be that great ( and certainly not as good as a healthy Allen).

I agree with Rome. No grad transfer will be Grayson Allen. We're talking about an ACC POY/National Champ/potential 1st-rounder here.

When I think of a grad transfer, I just think of a solid rotation piece (see Dylan Ennis at Oregon or Canyon Berry at Florida)

If Allen returns, I think he'll be a 25% usage guy next to Duval at about the same rate. Jackson probably goes down to like 17%, Carter at 20%, Bolden at 4%

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom