Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Played an overall intelligent game. A couple of tough shots, one of which he nailed.

Looked great.

Assuming we play 25 more games (that would suck, we have 22 left in the regular season), he would need average 15.92 ppg to get to 2000 for his career.

His tunnel vision was about as bad as it gets today. I thought he'd have a Quinn Cook like resurgence his senior year. Guess not. He really is the exact same player he was as a sophomore.

I still can't believe he decided to throw up terrible shit when we were in the double bonus for ten minutes

I will always love Grayson for the 2015 title game and sophomore year, but aside from dropping 37 on MSU this year, he has not been good for the last 50 or so games.

I mean, he didn't miss a shot in the last game. Went 8-11 (4-5) the game before that. 7-12 against Indiana. At 11:59 this morning, we thought he was back.

Really hurt us down the stretch. Missed the front end of that one and one, awful pass to Bagley for a TO, gave up dagger three, missed gross running one-handed to basically seal it.

I tend to give more of a pass to the freshmen, because they're teenagers fresh out of AAU bullshit. But man, as an All-American senior, you've got to be better than that.

I blame this on K, pushing his "You're our leader, We're all counting on you!!" shit. After Grayson's first couple of asinine hero moves, K should've called him in and told him to ratchet it down a notch.
I'd have been much more comfortable seeing them try to get the ball to Trent. He was the only one capable of knocking down a 3 today.

Very saddened with his career arc. It rarely works out for guys who decide to not declare save JJ. Luke did the right thing

He actually hustled. Dove on the floor, had multiple steals. It's more the coddled OADs I fault here.

Yeah I have mixed feelings about him. There are games where he is the guy and there are games where he just presses way too hard and you have no idea what you are going to get at any given moment.

I agree with whoever said putting Grayson at PG when Duval got in foul trouble was what wrecked his performance (Inveigle?). And then Duval came back in and somehow made it even worse.

Grayson and Duval needed to sit and watch O'Connell and Goldwire for 5 minutes, until they straightened up.

I agree with whoever said putting Grayson at PG when Duval got in foul trouble was what wrecked his performance (Inveigle?). And then Duval came back in and somehow made it even worse.

Yep. Grayson is NOT a PG. Last season proved that and again in the BC game it showed. He's a shooting guard not a facilitator. Duval has to stay out of foul trouble for Grayson to be successful and for Duke to be successful.

I don't think I agree with the assessment of Grayson's moving to PG hurting in that game. Duval was in foul trouble early in the first half. In that half, yes, Grayson was 2-9 FGs, but he did have 5 assists to 1 turnover. In the second half with Duval playing PG, he was 3-11 FGs with 1 assists and 1 turnover. If anything, Grayson was too much of a gunner SG at BC.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom