Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Isaiah Evans

6'6" 165

Is this the Ingram comp, but shorter?

“While scoring has become what he's known for, he brings more than that to the table. He has feel and IQ, a highly competitive spirit, he's a willing defender and something under-appreciated about his game is his feel as a passer.”

"I am bringing a dog, a hard worker, a scoring machine but most importantly a winning mentality," Evans added.

Actually, I like this video a bit better. There's a lot of highlights of him on the internet. Weird how some kids get YouTube love and other highly ranked kids don't.

His legs are so bizarrely long relative to his body. He's like wing John Henson.

I like him a lot as a recruit, though. Even though HS recruiting as a whole seems boring now that we have the immediate gratification of the transfer portal.

His legs are so bizarrely long relative to his body. He's like wing John Henson.

I like him a lot as a recruit, though. Even though HS recruiting as a whole seems boring now that we have the immediate gratification of the transfer portal.

I like that he can hit threes off the dribble. Just not a skill that you see high schoolers reliably have.

Last edited:
I'm creating some masturbatory fan fiction involving a time machine that puts Paolo and Evans in the same class, just so I can watch them scream LET'S FUCKING GO simultaneously in each other's faces.

Also, how is Isaiah's nickname not The Spider?

Supposedly he's really struggling in AAU play. Switched to CP3 and has been bad since the change. Should be a nice replacement for Mgbako.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom