Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Isaiah Evans

In all seriousness, though, at least he has two summers and a full season to improve. Mgbako sucking it up right before he was set to enter college was more troubling.

Supposedly he's really struggling in AAU play. Switched to CP3 and has been bad since the change. Should be a nice replacement for Mgbako.

Yeah, his CP3 stats are pretty awful.

Evans EYBL Session 2

Hopefully, he's just adjusting to the new team but his previous session numbers with his old team weren't exactly other-worldly.

Evans EYBL Session 1

However, none of these stats take into account the fact that he's got that dog in him.

It's good that handing over bags of cash is now legal. Hopefully it will continue to help with situations like these.

Supposedly he's really struggling in AAU play. Switched to CP3 and has been bad since the change. Should be a nice replacement for Mgbako.

Yeah, his CP3 stats are pretty awful.

Evans EYBL Session 2

Hopefully, he's just adjusting to the new team but his previous session numbers with his old team weren't exactly other-worldly.

Evans EYBL Session 1

However, none of these stats take into account the fact that he's got that dog in him.
It must have been after this, but he went on a ridiculous shooting stretch at some point this summer.

I’m encouraged that his catch and shoot game seems to be a strength already. Bodes well since I’m hoping that’s how he’ll get most of his opportunities. Seems to me that where he struggles most is initiating offense against elite defenders and athletes, so if he’s a second and (more likely) third option on offense for us, can that help him be more efficient than the times he’s struggled on bigger stages as the number guy?

I'm really starting to love this dude.

Re: the "dinner party with five people" trope... I've always had three locks... JFK, Churchill, and Genghis Khan... the finalists for the fourth seat are Socrates, Jeffrey Dahmer, Stephen Hibbert (he was The Gimp in Pulp Fiction), and Elvis

fifth seat has been open... but Evans may soon be on the ballot

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom