Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Did you see the meme of that Canadian dude watching his wife at 9am while double fisting beers? My hero. In addition to having a far more advanced government, you guys really know how to drink.

Did you see the meme of that Canadian dude watching his wife at 9am while double fisting beers? My hero. In addition to having a far more advanced government, you guys really know how to drink.

Yeah. That fella is a big hit

Hustles and rebounds. My question for his future is whether he’s a potential 38 ish percent 3 point shooter or no. I kind of think he is.

I wish he was able to redshirt last year. Next year has the potential to be a lost year behind several players at the 3/4 but he clearly has potential as a 10 mpg glue guy as a junior/senior. Maybe the ideal situation would be some sort of “injury” that requires a year long sabbatical that allows him to stick around for 2019/20 and 2020/21.

OrVDXl4.jpg

Scary hands, but smiling!

I don't think he plays much next year but I think his senior year he will be very valuable.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom