Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Back to nicknames, the best part of 'White Flight' is just how pedestrian his ability to fly is. Must be seen in an Australian context I guess. At least the original James 'Flight' White (who was black), could jump out of the gym.

Also,
Great White
Jackaroo
Seven Nation Army

How about we just go with "J" since that's what people seem to want out of nicknames.

All the Bourne movies sound terribly racist if the lead character had been Jack White.

The White Identity
The White Supremacy
The White Ultimatum
The White Legacy
Jack White

I didn’t know the last one existed until now (“Jason Bourne” with Matt Damon again, 2016).

I mean, for the "Sixth man" of our recruiting class, and one who missed the two months of summer workouts and lifting (a la Thornton), I think White's looked pretty impressive. He's stronger than I thought he'd be as a freshman, doesn't try to do too much with the ball, has a nice stroke, and seems to be improving on defense each time out. I still think his game at the college level will ultimately borrow a lot from the Matt Harpring playbook.
Look at this sooth sayer.

All the Bourne movies sound terribly racist if the lead character had been Jack White.

The White Identity
The White Supremacy
The White Ultimatum
The White Legacy
Jack White

I didn’t know the last one existed until now (“Jason Bourne” with Matt Damon again, 2016).

So fucked up. Need a babysitter so we can go out and catch the premier of The White Legacy

We all know about K’s doghouse. But every now and then we get to witness the opposite. He earned enough equity tonight to get 20+ min against UVA in February.

The anti-doghouse needs a nickname. If my theory holds true, i will nominate “the jackwagon” for board consideration.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom