Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

Runs the floor well, decent handle, apparently makes good decisions with the ball, high defensive potential...I'll take it.

IMO, as for the remaining uninjured players on this team, "ready or not, here they come"!

I have not seen the final game minutes posted, but I think he had 3 fouls in four minutes.

His ability to rip boards and drive the ball upcourt reminds me of Winslow.

DukeNukem05 said:
Who knew this was the freshman we'd see tonight?
Everyone who had a predictive bone in their body?

As soon as I heard Tatum would play either tonight or Saturday, I was confident it wouldn't be tonight.

It was against a weak opponent, but JD played pretty well. Made quite a few hustle plays.

His dunk should be the DBP top play of the game.

Dude hustles, but is clearly hyped out of his mind. If he can ever just calm down on the offensive end, he's going to be a gem.

rhfarmer said:
Dude hustles, but is clearly hyped out of his mind. If he can ever just calm down on the offensive end, he's going to be a gem.

Today on defense, he reminded me of a squirrel caught in traffic.

rhfarmer said:

Boykin

Good one. I have not seen JD slap the floor yet, though. Boykin liked his floor slaps.

Apparently was noticeably limping yesterday, and didn't warm up. The Shattered Six? Jack White, you're on deck.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom