Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mackenzie Mgbako

I'm calling bullshit. His form is perfect. I'm far more worried about his ability to attack the rim, which I don't actually consider a strength of his from what I've seen.

Yeah, I was under the impression his initially lofty ranking was backed by his shooting ability. Seems weird that it’s now just a “meh” trait.

Haven't we been over this and realized that basically every high school player is a terrible shooter? Don't know why that guy is citing Mgbako's 27% from three as evidence of anything.

He's playing this weekend in a Nike EYBL tournament.
Here are his stats from this morning:

4-10 FG
1-3 3's
2-2 FTs
3 AST
3 TOs
5 PFs

His team will play again tonight.

Apparently, if Scheyer recruits a player who is already highly ranked he will completely fall off within a few months. However, if he recruits a player who is ranked in the 60s or lower, he will end up top 5. So I guess it balances itself out?

Between Mgbako's pretty jumpshot, his size, his underwhelming results, and his sort of lackadaisical style of play, I'm getting Cam Reddish vibes.

Forgot for a second McCain existed. @deepdarkblue has he been playing at all? Based on all the reports, I'm highest on him and Stewart in this class right now. It's nice to know he exists as a potential elite scoring option if Mgbako underwhelms.

Forgot for a second McCain existed. @deepdarkblue has he been playing at all? Based on all the reports, I'm highest on him and Stewart in this class right now. It's nice to know he exists as a potential elite scoring option if Mgbako underwhelms.

Doesn't look like McCain is there. His team is playing but his name isn't listed in their box scores.

Doesn't look like McCain is there. His team is playing but his name isn't listed in their box scores.
So he's averaging zero points but also zero fouls and zero turnovers. Hasn't missed a shot from the field. The ultimate role player.

I'm pretty sure Jared McCain and Caleb Foster are both at USA Basketball U18 Training Camp right now through June 2. USAB just announced on Twitter yesterday that they both made the first cut to be among 17 finalists.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom