Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

Wasn't $/WAR something like $8 million in free agency last season? Even if Harper is merely a 5 WAR player every season for the next 8 (assuming the 9+ WAR season he had was an anomaly), he's going to be valued at $40 million a year on average for 8 years (bringing him to age 33-34). The premium on marginal WAR added at the highest end and his star power in marketing probably pushes him even higher.

Just makes me dislike the Mets even more. He should've been a Yankee, we offered a better deal than the Indians did.

The only good thing about it is that it could screw the Yankees. The Mets are fucked no matter what.

Yankees getting no hit and have to face Kluber in game 2

hahahahaha

Sale was nearly unhittable for 2/3 of the season and ever since then I have zero faith in him. What a turn of events. Season hinges on Pomeranz who shockingly has pitched very well this season. Of his last 20 starts, I'd argue he's only had 1 bad game. I'm expecting a win today but after that, who knows. I would've preferred Rodriguez over Fister as his last 4 games have been pretty shaky.

Not that he's not on your radar but watch out for Springer today batting in front of Altuve and Correa. Those two show up against DP.

Houston definitely has a better lineup. I just hope Drew can give us 6 innings with a lead. I'm very confident in the bullpen but that's about the only thing I'm confident in.

Welp, I guess Boston is getting swept for the second year in a row. Please retool the goddamn offense and fire Farrell.

Offense? Their offense is fine. Sale and DP let you guys down when it mattered. It's not over though. Going back home and if you get to face McCullers who isn't even close to the same as he was in May-June then there's hope. My guess is you see Peacock who had an absolutely incredible season and doesn't give up homers.

S

Sox pitching let this team down. Starters and bullpen are all getting racked. Price is the only pitcher that showed up.

I don't understand why they didn't transition Price back to the rotation for the playoffs. He's been fantastic the last few weeks, albeit in relief.

lol the Yankees are incompetent. Fire Joe girardi right now. Girardi should be given 4 earned runs for that grand slam which should have never happened.

Yankees will 100% lose this game. It's a shame, the Yankees are on the same level as the Indians but will be down 2-0, series over. They should fire him. 100% inexcusable to not use your challenge there.

lol the Yankees are incompetent. Fire Joe girardi right now. Girardi should be given 4 earned runs for that grand slam which should have never happened.

Yankees will 100% lose this game. It's a shame, the Yankees are on the same level as the Indians but will be down 2-0, series over. They should fire him. 100% inexcusable to not use your challenge there.

This is one of those games that makes you feel literally ill. This wasn't a great comeback because it never should have happened. The Yankees had out #3 and girardi sat on his ass

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom